Monday, 13 May 2013

2012 late wrap up and 2013 start

2012 was my first year with the newly named Melbourne Unibicycles and it got off to a great start.
I achieved what I wanted to get out of the year, getting a top 20 in a NRS stage, finishing the Melbourne to Warnambool despite being in a car collision two days prior and lastly getting the chance to race abroad in America and gain more experience to aid my cycling goals.

2013 is another year, although it hasn't started as planned, coming into the middle of the year it's starting to gain the momentum needed for me to tackle the mid season races (Victorian Road Series) and in August two of the National Road Series tours, the Tour of Gippsland followed a week later by the Tour of the Great South Coast. September will possibly see me race the Goulburn to Sydney again, looking to finish this time as I punctured in the 2012 edition. October will be the last couple of races, the Melbourne to Warnambool and Shipwreck Coast Classic.

Now time for some hard training!!

Calum




No comments:

Post a Comment